- Able to remote control from unlimited number of computers over the Ethernet
- Able to remote control via wireless (PC with WiFi) and wired LAN as well
as through SMS and email
- No specialize control system (hardware) and touch panel required.
- Use commonly available hardware in the market hence reduces the system
downtime (time to repair)
- Computers and support equipment comes with various processing speed and
performance. Hence, users may use higher performance hardware for their mission
- Monitor both Windows and UNIX platform.
- Generate a daily report of the monitoring activities.
- Security Management System
- Server Monitoring and Management System
Use any compatible device with this software to switch on/off the light, operate
the LCD Projector, operate the motorized screen, operate the VCR and DVD and get
status from the sensor device or switch channel input, generate daily monitoring
activities and much more
DESD Studio 2005®, extends your Mobile Phone into a powerful long distance remote
control and remote monitor device.
The server PC with DESD
Studio 2005 is able to control VCR player, DVD player and amplifier through infrared
(IR) interface, LCD Projector through RS232 serial port, professional sound through
volume controller and listening to the various sensors via the digital input ports.
The server computer can also controls the lighting On/Off, power to the electronic
equipment and motorized screen via the high-voltage network controller. There is
a Local Area Network (LAN) infrastructure (combination of wired and wireless), thus
a computers that were installed with the “DESD Studio 2005-client file”, enabled
the users to do system control (from any of these computers) over the network.
User can also perform remote control and monitoring via SMS and Email. These
two built-in features let users to do system setup, remote monitoring and remote
control from anywhere around the world within almost no time.