- Eliminates unauthorized vehicle use
- Reduces wear and tear caused by bad driving habits (DCU warns driver
of over speeding, over revving and harsh braking - audibly and visually)
- Improves utilization
- Greater vehicle availability
- Improves safety by eliminating reckless driving
- Reduces accident risk
- Eliminates fraudulent overtime claims
- Increases vehicle life span
- Identifies drivers who need training - serves as a foundation for training
- Sheds light on IOD claims thus eliminating unnecessary sick leave
- Allows for almost unlimited expansion and customization.
Full featured remotely upgradeable mobile solution developed specifically for Logistics
& Supply Chain Management, Mobile Workforce Management & Emergency Services applications.
C-track Solo is based on a newly developed hardware platform utilizing the Global
Positioning System (GPS) to provide vehicle position to within 10 meters average
accuracy and the GSM (MTN, VODACOM & Cell C) networks to transmit information real
time 24-hours a day, all year round. This information can be sent directly to the
customers base station, or first processed by the DigiCore Information Bureau to
provide the customers with useful information to manage his fleet optimally.
C-track Solo is powerful and flexible, providing users with unprecedented visibility
and control over their vehicles, engaging advanced techniques to maximize the amount
of data that can be transmitted, while minimizing the costs and communication load.
It is a mobile data gateway platform designed to maximize investment by being expandable
to cater for future requirements and trends by interfacing to barcode scanners,
laptop computers, Palm Pilots, temperature loggers, smart cards, Bluetooth, PDA's
and third party onboard measuring systems.
With over 1000 companies monitoring security, productivity, logistics and workforce
fleets, the proven C-track Base Station Software provides real added value to customers’
management information systems.