- “Learning” keypad can control up to 12 A/V sources
- Hard keycaps over micro switches
- Optional keycaps for custom source and function labeling
- One-touch music Program sequences with delay gaps and transmission lengths
on any key
- Shifted (“*”) functions, one for each key, revert back to main command
after being issued
- Uses a standard Cat-5 wire run
- Optional Direct Access Companion keypad with IR Receiver
- Optional Z·025 Speaker Relay/Audio Detect Switching Module “snaps” right
onto the back
- Non-volatile flash memory
- Power Requirements: 50 mA @ +12VDC
Regardless of whether you have a simple stereo receiver or an
intricate multi-zone audio system, the Z•Pad features and design guarantee love
at first touch! Logical key placement and labeling make this keypad as easy to use
as a handheld remote....and it never disappears!
Decora® insert design and easy-to-recognize molded keycaps portray
a subtle, yet versatile profile that works well in any decor. Solid, tactile micro
switches give instant feedback when keypad buttons are pressed. Assorted keycap
options allow “customized” labeling for source and custom-programmed function keys.
The Z•100 Intelligent Keypad offers basic 16-key control of system
and source equipment functions in an economical single-gang design. Specific macro
keys power up your source equipment and then issue “disc select” and “play” IR commands.
The real benefit of this basic offering is one-touch access of your most favorite
music. It’s that simple.
Press any source select key and the keypad turns on and the listening
zone activates. The Z•Pad features multi-colored LED’s (red/green) that give you
feedback on a number of functions. It lets you know if individual sources are in
the “play” mode (requires Z•630II PreAmp Controller), your listening zone is in
mute/”Do Not Disturb” mode or when TV audio has been selected.
From the Z•Pad you can expand features to include
IR and audio
detect functions. Add an ELAN IR receiver for reception of IR commands from a handheld
remote. Enjoy local source sound through
in-wall speakers with the Z•025 Audio Sensing