- 400 watts rms continuous per channel, all channels driven into eight
ohms from 20Hz to 20kHz with no more than 0.5% T.H.D.
- 800 watts rms per channel into four ohms
- 1600 watts rms per channel into two ohms - time-limited basis
- Two output options for the main left and right channels: current source
for a warmer, more open tube sound or voltage source for all the tight response
this awesome solid state amplifier can deliver
- Intrinsic frequency response 1 Hz to 80 kHz
- Signal present auto-on switch senses input signal on any channel and
automatically powers up
- 12VDC trigger input with 1/8" mini jacks as well as plug-in screw-terminal
- Balanced XLR and unbalanced RCA inputs
- High-quality gold-plated all metal five-way binding posts
"It has presence and dynamic range to spare, rip roaring bass and a soundstage
like you won't believe. It also has the finesse and agility to balance all of those
watts, which plays just as vital a role in this amp's success."
Sunfire Power Amplifier accepts line level signals from a controlling preamplifer
and amplifies them to a higher level, suitable for driving powerful stereo and Home
Sunfire Power Amplifier has managed to pack SEVEN CHANNELS of dynamic, musical
power into the coolest running power amplifier on the market. This amplifier has
headroom to burn for even the most demanding home theater systems, and runs so cool
that it won't bake your expensive DVD player or the hard drive in your PVR.
Designed with Tracking Downconverter power supply, the Sunfire Power Amplifier
produces a solid 400 watts per channel and can do it with ease into impedances low
enough to cause conventional power amplifiers to struggle and fail. Theá Sunfire
Power Amplifier is our flagship model in a line of theater amplifiers that compete
with the best two-channel amplifiers on the market. It's warm, present, tremendously
powerful, and will produce clarity and dynamics that simply take your breath away.