- Large-format keycaps and customizable keycap options
- Program sequences with delay gaps and transmission lengths on any key
- Feedback for source selection, zone on/off, system on/off, mute, do-not-disturb
and shared source
- Shifted (“*”) functions, one for each key, revert back to main command
after being issued
- Compatible with S12, S6, Z•630 and HD Series systems
- Programable using VIA!®TOOLS
- Non-volatile flash memory
- Wiring Requirements: Cat-5, Max. 300 ft.
200 Series Z·PADs feature a non-Decora® format, and therefore
larger easy-to-read buttons. Hard keycaps over long-life micro switches provide
high-tactile feedback to the user. New features include
System12 compatibility and the ability to program
IR sequences on any key!
The 200 Series keypads provide LED user feedback for Source Selection,
Zone On/Off, System On/Off, Mute, Do-Not-Disturb and Shared Source. The 200 Series
keypads are intelligent—meaning they “learn” and control just about any source component
on the market today.
Compatible with VIA!®TOOLS programming software, 200 Series Z•PADs
are easy to program and have built-in flash memory that allows you to program and
test them in the shop–then take them out to the job site fully loaded.
Each has a pre-threaded hole for an optional IR tube, work on
a single run of Cat-5 cable, and are compatible with ELAN S, Z·, and HD Series multi-source/multi-zone
systems and the MAC24. Each keypad comes with additional keycaps that allow you
to customize the button layout for each system. All models ship with 18 extra source-select
keycaps plus additional special function buttons. Even more keycap options (48 of
them!) are sold separately.
All models available in: White, Almond, Ivory, Black and Brown.