- Fast, easy access to your entire music collection from VIA!® Touch Panels
- Easy, intuitive navigation with large, full-color graphics
- View CD cover art Select music by artist, CD, track or genre
- Create your own playlists
- Digital Jukebox – add and play songs in the order you enter them NEW!
- Transfer music to portable digital music players such as the Apple iPod®
- 20X ripping speed from CD tray NEW!
- Ethernet capable – transfer MP3 files, maintain and update cataloged
- Downloads cover art, titles and song lists via built-in modem or Ethernet
- 4 recording qualities: 128kB, 192kB, 320kB and uncompressed
- Records DTS 5.1 encoded audio CDs for Home Theater playback (uncompressed
- Additional digital output for direct connections to a Home Theater
- Analog inputs allows you digitally store all your old vinyl records and
- Quick and easy setup using VIA!®TOOLS programming software
The VIA!dj family of Digital Music Servers from ELAN are digital
audio storage and music management systems that give you instant access to all your
music from any
VIA!® Touch Panel or television in the home. View
the cover art of all your CDs as well as album titles, artists and songs. Select
music by artist, CD, track, genre or an unlimited number of personalized playlists.
Colorful, user-friendly graphics make navigating through your music collection fast,
easy and fun.
With four discrete pairs of audio outputs, having one VIA!dj
is like having four separate mega CD changers—each one capable of independently
playing any song from your entire music collection—instantly, from any room.
Updated for 2005, the VIA!dj now has a Digital Jukebox feature
that allows you to create a song list from your music collection which will play
in the order you entered them. In the tradition of the classic American jukebox,
just add as many songs as you like to the Jukebox list and let ‘em play! Also new,
the dj can now rip CDs at 20x real-time speed from its front CD tray. Now you can
add new music to the dj’s hard drive faster than ever before! It is now also possible
to easily transfer music from the VIA!dj to portable digital music players, such
as the Apple® iPod™, (using a PC) when you want to take your music on the move.
VIA!dj navigation is easy and intuitive with the large, full-color
graphics displayed on VIA! Touch Panels. View the cover art of each CD. Select the
music you want to listen to by artist name, CD title or song title, or select entire
genres. Make your own play lists. Play back any CD, playlist or genre randomly or
sequentially—do it all from anywhere you have a VIA! Touch Panel.
Four pairs of analog audio outputs allow you to listen to different
tracks in different rooms simultaneously. The dj also features a digital audio output
that allows you to share one of the analog outputs with a home theater.
The VIA!dj has a built-in modem which dials up on-line music
information services and automatically downloads cover art and song lists. Data
can also be downloaded using a DSL or cable modem connection through a home network.
MP3 audio can be recorded in this fashion and added to your music collection.
|RJ11 Modem port (56kbit/s)
|RJ-45 Ethernet port (10 Base T/100 Base T)
|RS-232 serial control port (9 pin D-type M)
|(2) USB Ports, Type A USB socket
|Rear panel 3.5mm IR Input jack
|Stereo RCA cable, Video RCA cable, Modem cable and Remote Control included